Our Memory Care is an ideal environment for our residents with memory impairment. Whether your loved one has a diagnosis of Short Term Memory Loss, Dementia, Alzheimer’s or Cognitive impairment, our care and programming is developed to provide a safe environment for them to continue to thrive and engage to the degree they can. In this safe setting designed to look and feel like home, our residents receive the specialized attention and care they deserve. Our Memory Care is alarmed, and has a lovely courtyard area with raised flower beds, seating areas, sun shades, and the sound of wind chimes. Daily activities and fitness opportunities cater specifically to those with Alzheimer’s and other forms of Memory Loss. We are committed to providing not only the assistance our residents require with Activities of Daily Living, but also working towards providing support of their body, mind and spirit.
- Meals and snacks are served in our family style dining room
- All utilities except personal phone service
- Extended basic cable TV
- Weekly (or as needed) laundry service including personal and linen laundry
- Weekly (or as needed) housekeeping
- Activities and outings are scheduled with flexibility to accommodate our residents changing needs
- Wellness promotion and exercise program
- Care provided by resident assistants (available 24/7)
- Pull cord and pendant call system (Device deposit required)
- Care and medication administration provided by resident assistants and Qualified Medication Administration Personnel (available 24/7)
- Monitoring of health status
- Nurses on site 12 hours/day 7 days/week, and on call, 24/7
- Full apartment maintenance
- Onsite services available including foot care, dental hygiene, physician services and emotional support.